Benefits of Insulation Removal
Homes require insulation installation for a variety of reasons. Mainly, insulation keeps the home cool within hotter months and warm in colder seasons, by preventing cooled or heated air from seeping out of the home. It’ll help people feel more at ease inside their houses, and it’ll help save energy by preventing air conditioners and furnaces from operating harder to regulate the temperature indoors. Additionally, homeowners may reduce their utility bills, as well as contribute to the improvement of the environment.
However, in some cases, you have to have all insulation taken out from your home,rather than installed. And why is that?
- Insulation experienced water damage. Damp insulation may promote mold growth which is going to expose people to substantial health risks.
- Rodents compromised all insulation. Mice and rats might’ve chewed through your insulation, and prevent it from properly working. In addition, rodents may spread diseases and contaminants inside your house.
- Older insulation is now less efficient than it once was. If the insulation was put in over 20 years ago, it’d be thinner than the insulation put in today, and might not possess the standard R-value (measures the thermal performance of the insulation) needed for today’s residence’s.
Extraction of insulation is a project that’s best left to the pros — specifically, our experienced and highly skilled team at AIRTEK.
Why should you trust AIRTEK?
Insulation removal is amongst our most in-demand services. You are going to have more confidence as you allow us to do all of the related activities:
- Evaluating the affected space before removing the insulation
- Finish clean-up of the space
- Effective and thorough old insulation extraction
- Disposal of the material that was removed
- Figuring out the quantity of fresh insulation which is going to replace the older one
- Energy inspections
With experts from AIRTEK dealing with your insulation extraction job, it is possible to have more peace of mind knowing that your home is going to once again provide comfort, as well as protection from contamination risks and irregular temperatures.